BAY TRAVEL MARKET EVENT, 17th OCTOBER
Come and meet our travel experts from Bay Travel and speak to our leading tour operators from across the industry at our Travel Market Event on 17th October at 3pm and 5:30pm at The Vale of Lune Rugby Club on Powder House Lane.
Get immersed in your next adventure and get ahead of the crowds with the latest trends and offers that you’ll hear about first.
What to expect
- The event will run across 2 waves starting at 3pm and 5:30pm with each operator speaking for 5 minutes and then the rest of the duration you’ll have the time to explore and chat 1 to 1 with the operators. You can either come for the full duration or just drop in.
- Hear from our top tour operators and get the latest offers and travel itineraries for 2020.
- Fact find and ask questions. Never been on a cruise and want to know more? Planning the family adventure of a lifetime and want to get more into the details. This is your time to really get the ins and outs.
- We’ve created our travel market with our local customers in mind, to connect you to a variety of operators. Expect cruises, adventure, budget family deals, coach operators and much more.
- And of course, no event would be complete without delicious homemade cakes and tea.
- Opportunity to meet other locals and share holiday memories.
- Jet 2 | Family holidays + city breaks + budget AND luxury holidays
- G Adventures | Adventure + Bucket List and guided tours
- Riviera | River Cruises + Tours + Solo Travellers
- G-Line Holidays | Coach holidays
- Inghams | Lakes + Mountains, Ski, Lapland
- Ama Waterways | Luxury Cruises
Are you coming?
- We hope so, to help us with numbers please RSVP here on our Facebook event page.
- Are you an operator or local business that could add value to our event and would like to exhibit at our event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What our customers say about us
“Amazing, professional, friendly service. The team always go out of their way to help us & made the booking process very easy. Thank you once again. Would highly recommend!”